Cleveland Dental Institute is a unique Ohio patient dentistry and dental professionals institute. Read on to learn more about CDI.
World-Class Patient Care, Right in Ohio
At CDI, every patient receives personalized care from an unmatched team of dental professionals, each fully certified and licensed dentists.
Some of the highlights of CDI that make us unique include:
- Acceptance of all insurance plans
- Uniquely skilled in child dental care
- Voluntary sedation upon request
- Trained in special needs patient care
- Dentistry, orthodontics, & surgery
- Emergency services
- The most advanced technology
What also makes us unique is the CDI Dental Assisting Program, which provides continuing education courses at masters and advanced levels, as well as general residency programs. CDI is the ONLY CDCA training facility in Ohio.
The CDI administration selection committee upholds the highest standards in who cares for you. Our residents are all top-tier students that come to CDI from all over the globe to practice under our world-class faculty.
CDI Dental Assisting Program is a fully ADA CERP- and PACE-Recognized Provider.
Our Mission & Vision
At Cleveland Dental Institute, every patient is given special care.
Cleveland Dental Institute is founded on the belief that patients, no matter who they are, always deserve the highest level of care. They deserve honesty in presentation and are given all the options so they can select their treatment course with the doctor’s help. They deserve to be educated on their health, taught about prevention of disease, and bettering their oral health.
Our patients at a minimum need to be given a level of service where they smile every time and any time they interact with our practice. All in all, Cleveland Dental Institute is about the highest quality of care and service and the result is a beautiful smile.
CDI Goals & Objectives
1. The development of confidence, efficiency and technical knowledge in general dentistry including preventive dentistry. The ability to refine, sharpen and broaden his/her clinical techniques expanding on the basics of dental school education.
2. The ability to recognize and diagnose oral diseases based on diagnostic data.
3. The ability to integrate multiple dental disciplines into effective treatment planning – this includes the gathering and analysis of diagnostic information, treatment organization, treatment presentation for informed consent and implementation of accepted treatment.
4. The ability to manage the emergency, episodic, and comprehensive patient.
5. The ability to develop patient assessment procedures that lead to accurate diagnoses and appropriate dental recommendation for patients with complex dental, medical social, and economic needs.
6. Provide in-hospital experience to treat hospitalized and medically compromised patients, and provide appropriate medical attention and dental services, while providing the resident experience to function in the hospital operating room, the emergency ward and on the general medical wards.
7.The ability to make referrals and obtain consultations from professional colleagues to allow comprehensive care of the patient’s needs whose treatment may be impacted by dental, medical, psychological, social considerations.
8. The ability to use pharmacological and non-pharmacological methods of pain and anxiety management as a part of effective patient management.
9.The ability to practice in hospital, community, and private office settings and have understanding of ethical and risk management issues associated with patient care.
10. The development of an understating of hospital organization, functioning and credentialing. The resident will have basic experience and skill to obtain hospital privileges and be a successful participant on a hospital medical staff.
11. The development of an awareness of the ability to work with resources to provide disease prevention and treatment.
A Bit More About CDI
CDI is expanding rapidly! Learn more about our Ohio locations or find the location nearest you.
See What Facebook is Saying About CDI
Naja Lhenay B. Says...
“I was very nervous but Dr. Martinez and Kiylee were perfect and kept me calm. They’re the best and it definitely was fast. ”
Gina Stenroos S. Says...
“My son had a root canal done at the Ashtabula office today, and the care was wonderful!!! Thank you so much!”
Kayla R. Says...
“We really liked the office in ashtabula. they are nice and do a good job. they seem to really care about there work.”
Lydia B. Says...
“pleasant and quick front desk and technicians. doctors take the time to ask extra questions so that everyone is clear on the procedures. Self pay is easy to set up too.”
Shani R. Says...
“My 6 year old daughter was terrified of the dentist before coming here and seeing Dr. Masoud or her “dentist friend” as she calls him lol. He was able to start a root canal on her tooth and she sat just fine for him. Today when we came back for the crown to be put on a tooth to be filled he wasnt the dentist working on her but stopped to see her and tell her that he would step in and finish if she got to upset. That seemed to calm her nerves and she did just fine with the other dentist. Our experience with the Cleveland Dental institute have been amazing and now a little girl who was terrified of the dentist can wait to go back.”
A Few Articles About CDI
CDI Ohio Emergency Dental Services
Dental accidents happen. Although emergencies can be a shocking, CDI is here for you and dedicated to fixing life’s unexpected mishaps… READ ARTICLE
Child Dental Care Specialists at Cleveland Dental
One thing to know about CDI is that we are experts in child care AND a place where you can request your little one be asleep for their procedure… READ ARTICLE
Cleanings, X-Rays, & Exams
Book an Appointment
To book an appointment online, please fill out the following. After you send it to us, we’ll call you to confirm your appointment.*
For Same-Day Appointments, Please call us here.