Welcome to CDI Dental Assisting Program
Your new career starts at the CDI Dental Assisting Program in Cleveland.
CDI Dental Assisting Program
Now Currently Enrolling for the Winter 2023 Semester
Tuition Special: $1,000
About CDI’s Dental Assisting Program in Cleveland, Ohio
CDI Dental Assisting Program is a comprehensive eleven-week course which allows students to develop their skills in a private practice setting. Students will work alongside instructors, full time assistants and Doctors to ensure a well-rounded knowledge base is achieved before graduation.
• Courses will take place at CDI’s state-of-the-art Training Center located at 4071 Lee Road #260 | Cleveland, OH 44128
• Now currently enrolling for the Winter 2023 Semester Classes will begin on Monday, January 30, 2023.
• Upon successful completion of the CDI Dental Assisting Program, you will receive a certificate in addition to obtaining your Radiology License which will fully equip you to begin your new career in Dentistry.
• For more information regarding our curriculum, please contact Tracie West, CDI Director of Dental Assisting at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 216-727-0126.
• Ohio State Board Approved Registration Number: 2166
Tuition, Fees, & Info
Books & Materials: $250.00
Laboratory Fee: Included
Radiology Book: Included
Total Tuition Cost: $1,000.00
TO INQUIRE OR LEARN MORE:
Ohio State Board Approved Registration Number: 2166
State Board Approved Program Name: Dental Assisting School
Cleveland Dental Institute is an ADA CERP Recognized Provider. ADA CERP is a service of the American Dental Association to assist dental professionals in identifying quality providers of continuing dental education. ADA CERP does not approve or endorse individual courses or instructors, nor does it imply acceptance of credit hours by boards of dentistry.